Saturday, December 5, 2009

I never did this??

So I just realized I never blogged about this! My brother Lance is getting married! Katie has really been in the family forever. They've dated for years. Really longer than Brent and I. In fact I can't remember if its longer than Matt and Robyn or not. Needless to say we're thril led to have her be a Hutchison soon. They'll get married in Oxford in May and probably live some where between birmingham and tuscaloosa. Yeah for lance and katie!! Oh and how typical of Alabama to have a pose in front of an Alabama flag. Roll Tide!
3 posts today. i know im pretty much amazing.

5 comments:

tracyp said...

Yeah for Lance! And yes we did overlap on our trips to tuscaloosa. I want to do a reunion trip next time to actually are everyone!

Sara said...

Congrats to Lance and Katie! And I love your house....so cute!

mary said...

Congrats to Lance. Tell them to buy my house, it is for sale and exactly between tusc and bham. Post more pics of your house soon. roll tide.

Cheyenne said...

Congrats, Lance! And congrats to Christmas in a new house and a new baby and snow and kitchen helpers...You have a lot of fun stuff going on!

hutch said...

natalie, i realize this is an older post, but i wanted to answer your question. lance and katie have been together longer than robyn and i have. i remember back in 2002 when we have t-giving in tn at that place. as we were driving back i remember him saying that of him, g and me (and the girls we were dating), that he and katie had the best chance of getting married. at that time, robyn and i had only barely started dating, if you even want to call it dating. i had been to visit here once and she was planning on flying to atl to see me.