Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Jackson's 4!

I wonder whether his birthday is a bigger deal to me or him. Of course he's thrilled. I'm mixed. I know every age has parts that are really exciting and i'm eager to see what four will bring. Man, I loved three though. I mean it was hard but so fun. He says the funniest stuff. Just this morning he said to me "I'm so excited to go show Sam how big I am now!" He said in his prayers the other night "thank you for letting us get to the tree (tree of life after fhe lesson) and thank you that the nephites can't." He's so intense. Talks ALL of the time. He loves attention from anybody that will give it and the biggest compliment he can get is being called silly or funny. not very different from his Dad i'd say with that. In his world there are only best friends and strangers. That's what he tells me. He is so eager to learn new things, from electricity to new words he's embracing this world. He's so excited to be on earf. and, [literally i'm writing w/ my eyes wet with almost tears] I'm so glad he's here on earf with me.