Wednesday, April 27, 2011

i love this

after he spoke in conference, i was floored. I thought the whole thing was so profound. i want to make a list of all of the christ-like attributes I want to teach my children. I feel like the only attribute word Jackson knows is "nice." I want to build his vocabulary, and who he is, to include words like perseverant, honest, grateful, generous, willing, humble, considerate, dependable, friendly, helpful, positive, and faithful. That's not saying anything about all the ways I need to improve how i discipline and even more importantly, who i am myself.

2 comments:

Jess said...

INCREDIBLE! Thank you so much for sharing that. That must have been in one of the sessions I missed. That was so packed with wisdom that I need to apply every day for the rest of my life. I feel like I should watch it every morning before I start my day. Loved it!
BTW thank you for your comment. I responded on my blog but didn't know if you would see it. :)

Holly said...

Thank you for posting this talk.