Friday, March 23, 2007

So many fun things

I put all of our camera pictures on the computer this morning and realized there are just so many good pictures. Man oh man, I have to admit it. I am proud. I know I shouldn't be. I should be more grateful less proud but I'm having a hard time controlling those feelings when I have a baby this cute. I am a prideful person!!

My poor baby had a swollen tear duct and had to receive gentle therapy. He was a good sport though. We had to massage his tear duct which proved to be very soothing and calmed his quickly.



Here he lay, quietly asleep assuming he would be left to his slumber but he was irresistible. Somebody came and marked their territory!


Grandpa!?!?!?





So I've learned the hard way that you have to make sure those diapers are on tightly and securely. The sad thing is I didn't learn it as quickly as one might hope. He has like 3 onesies that are stained by this kind of leakage!

Now don't call child services on me for stepping away from the changing table to take this picture but it was so cute. That little hood just wouldn't stay in place for him.
Here's dad's first feeding. Jackson gets a bottle about once a week when mom goes to Wednesday night church and dad stays home with him. Brent says that with the bottle he like doesn't know when to stop sucking or something because he just gets the milk everywhere. It's pouring all over his face but he still sucks!



For those of you who don't know Brent very well, he loves to pick at people. His brother Trav and I have been his target for years. Brent has already started trying to figure out with Jackson if he can mess with him. Poor Jackson. It's just that anything that comes close to his mouth he would assume was food. Honestly though, I think Jackson will grow up being immune to dad's attempts to annoy him which should give me some sweet relief!!


After a long day Jackson and I crash while Brent just lays back and watches TV!

I agree Jackson. I think he's scary in the morning too!

This is the first time Jackson met his cousin Jacob. Well, I don't know how well Jackson met Jacob but Jacob sure looks proud of his new cousin. Jacob, my brother Matt and his wife Robyn's son, will be two in June and for his birthday is getting a new sibling!! We still don't know if it'll be a boy or girl yet.

"Ugh, maybe I shouldn't have had seconds."


"Gimme a tater."

He has really starting cooing and smiling and being even cuter over the past couple of weeks. It is way fun.
So this will probably be my longest post ever so thanks for sticking it in for the long haul. Your endurance has proved your love for him and his cuteness!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will never tire of looking at pictures of my grandson(s)! The thing I will worry most about is my spelling and grammar on my post. Please don't grade me. I think you did a wonderful job. Keep us up to date. Love you all, Grandma Jan