Friday, September 19, 2008

Crafty!

So I've mentioned the things recently I've been drooling over at Etsy. I didn't actually make the purse I showed cause I figured I should start with a pattern. Here are the projects I've finished recently. I love both of them even though they're both kinda sloppy.
I'll use this as a big around town bag or a church bag. I really like it though. I did it in like 6 hours over two days so it really wasn't bad at all.

This is just a TV quilt I made out of a box of Brent's old clothes. We've actually laughed a lot at the ugly clothes he used to wear (super light jeans, and ugly stripes).

5 comments:

Lori said...

Holy cow, you crafty-crafty thing! Those both look great! How did you quilt your quilt? You've been holding out on me...I did not realize how much talent you possess!

Aubrey & Cheyenne Martin said...

Look at you Molly Mormon! I love that blanket! I've been trying to come up with a pattern to make an "old clothes" blanket, too, and I love how you put it together. Will you let me know the dimensions of the quilt and the size of your blocks? I think I'll play a little copy cat. I love the bag, too!

Emily said...

What beautiful crafts! That is a clever idea about the clothes!

Barnes Family said...

the quilt pattern was a freebie off of amy butlers website www.amybutlerdesign.com i think. the bag is one from a book i got for my birthday by lotta jansdotter

Cheri said...

Your bag and blanket look awesome!