Monday, January 5, 2009

Bryant's coming!

In case any of you didn't know I'm gonna have another nephew shortly. Brent's brother Travis and his wife Becca are expecting their first at the end of this month. After seeing this post I got so excited to see my new nephew and have just been bubbling over with emotion. I can't wait and even though he lives way too far away I can feel the love and pride (thats right I said pride) over taking me. I think about my other nephews (who I also don't get to see enough) and am just so grateful for the gift of families. Even the ones that live far away. I love all my nephews and just thought everybody should know it. But seriously is Becca not an amazing decorator! I love her colors and her style and if she'd ever spend enough time down here I'd get her to do my whole house! Here's to hoping Bryant looks better than this.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Her decorations are so cute! Love her skills :) I also am excited to hold the title of Aunt! Its funny that both Travis and Brent had sons first! :)

Becca said...

You are so nice to me. This post gave me a happy warm fuzzy feeling that I really needed today! I wish that you guys could come out to Utah. It would be so cute to see Jackson interact with Bryant I think. Anyway, I hope Bryant doesn't look like that picture either. haha. Scary thought. :)

Cheyenne said...

Bryant's room is really cute! Don't feel bad, Natalie, Olivia's room is not even close to being finished yet. Don't you have any nieces? You can adopt Olivia.

Caroline said...

what a sweet post! I love all my nephews too!