Wednesday, March 31, 2010

too much time

So i'm always fussing about not having enough time to get things done. Today Sam had his vaccines (I know. so sad. we both cried.) but it totally put him to sleep for the afternoon. Yeah! Time to get lots and lots of things done. unfortunately, this is what i looked like all day. I had so much time that I didn't do anything and just wasted it in front of the computer. (that's a picture of me figuring out skype.) i could have been productive, but I wasn't. oh the things i could have done....

3 comments:

Amber said...

I so understand. The other day Henry was being a perfect gem playing on his own and I had so much time to get my To Do list done. At the end of the day, my house still looked the same and only one or two small items were checked off my to do list. What did I do all day? Oh, that's right...I was on facebook stalking all the people from high school. Because, you know, me knowing what is going on in their lives now is oh so important.

Luckily, today was much more productive....even though Henry was MUCH more demanding. Ironic how that works out.

Oh and I have a baby gift for you that I bought the week Sam was born....my goal is to have it sent out by Friday. However, that's been my goal since Sam was born.....ah, sweet procrastination. I promise he'll get it before his 18th birthday!

We miss y'all!

Grandma Jan said...

Was that me you were sykped with? That was fun and productive and I got to see one of my TN grandsons and YOU! I thought it was awesome!!!

Grandma Jan said...

Was that me you skyped with? I thought it was wonderful and productive and I got to see one of my TN grandsons plus YOU! Awesome!