Friday, October 15, 2010

a rare moment



Today's our anniversary. Brent had to work this morning and now he's helping a friend who's remodeling a home. I found myself this afternoon with 2 sleeping kids and a clean enough for me house. I didn't know what to do but document it--remind myself that sometimes the stars all do align for me. It just made me feel at peace. I'm grateful for noise and laughter and time with my husband and pbs and chaos but this is nice too. (i'm teaching our co-op preschool this month. thus the giant calendar in the piano room.)

3 comments:

tracyp said...

Congrats on a super clean house!!

Lori said...

Aaaaahhhhhhhh.

Jess said...

Oh my goodness! It's been forever since I've checked out anybody's blog and then I check out yours and you are living in a BEAUTIFUL home! Congrats on that! We need to catch up.