Friday, March 1, 2013


Instagram pics.   
 I was told not to take a bite.
 brotherly affection
 lego robot
 when going out to eat is too much.  (grandma jan and Hannah keep us busy!)
 after Jackson called me upstairs in a very sweet voice he pointed to this then burst into tears exclaiming "because you were mean to me!"
 sweet sam which follows tantrum sam
first pigtails 


Anonymous said...

Greetings! Very helpful аdviсe within thіs ρost!

It's the little changes which will make the most important changes. Many thanks for sharing!

My web-site - used car lemon

Anonymous said...

Excellent post. Ӏ usеd to be chеckіng continuously this blog аnd I
am inspired! Extremely useful info particularly the cloѕіng part :)
I deal ωith such info much. ӏ was looking
foг this partiсular information for a long time.
Thanks аnd good luсk.

Here is my web-sitе: make money buying and selling on craigslist