Friday, October 24, 2008

Trunk or Treat

This...
plus this... equals this!
M&Ms for our little M&M! yes it was his first M&M.He was so cute.
For those who only come to the blog for pictures you can stop here. I'm gonna tell a little story for the few who actually read. I promised Brent I wouldn't use the word "cute" but when he gets so in to details like the "m" in just brings out the pefectionist/engineer inside of him. Did you notice the calculator, ruler, math scribbles. so classic. i am so in love with that man! He was so excited about Jackson's costume which just made me fall even more in love with him! Also, I would have added better pictures but I can't. My camera broke shortly after the squatting picture. I've dropped it several, like hundreds of times but that was the one that killed it. We had wanted a new camera for Christmas anyway but now i have to go a really long time without one. sob. well sorry about all the extra writing.

4 comments:

Lori said...

So, so cute! Your talent is through the roof (not to mention Brent's). When is your trunk or treat?

mcamp said...

hahaha too cute

tracyp said...

So very cute!

Emily said...

How adorable!!! I love the red and Emily Bobo and I used to be called the M&M at church! So it holds meaning for me! I also think its cute that Brent got so excited! I am happy that you two are so in love!