Monday, February 23, 2009

pay it forward

This is how it works..... The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a hand made gift from me during this year. When and what will be a surprise. BUT, in order for you to leave a comment on my blog, you have to post this on your blog first. (That means that sometime during this year you will send a gift to 3 people as well.) Get it? So, the first 3 people to comment on this post will be the lucky ones.

--so I normally don't do the tags but i love making things these days so I thought this would be fun. come on. let me make you something!

6 comments:

Robyn said...

So, my sister and two cousins have just done this. I want something made by YOU too!

Rees and Becca said...

Sweet! What a great idea - and looks like I made it just in time!

Lori said...

Ooooh...tricky, tricky post. I was reading it like, "Oh! I can win something Natalie made! Sweet!" Then I get to the part about having to actually do some work and thought, "Errrm..." (I've already got a backlog of birthday gifts I'm working on...and time is scarce these days.) So I navigated away from your tempting offer thinking I simply have no time for such fun. But I kept thinking and kept thinking and figured I can whip up something by the end of the year. I'm in -- woo-hoo!

The Quayles said...

ok it said you have one more spot, but I see three people. . . I think I'm too late. Sad!! Super good idea!

Anonymous said...

So, I'm number five and don't have a blog, but you can make me something anyway cause you love me :)

Anonymous said...

Glad I missed out. This means I don't have to make anything for anyone. But I don't get anything either. hey...do you make clean houses?? Shucks I would hate to miss out of that gift! xoxoxox