Friday, April 3, 2009

messy boy

So it's been really rainy here. We decided to try finger painting. That might sound normal for any other 2 year old but I really didn't know if Jackson would enjoy it. He can't stand getting messy. He flipped out even as a baby when he got messy. He got frosting on his hand from his birthday cake (both of them) and freaked until he got cleaned up. There are dozens of stories I could tell but.... I suppose you can just trust me. Anyway, after like the 4th attempt at finger painting he actually enjoyed it.



When I went back looking at pictures I saw this one. I guess I was so eager about the painting I didn't notice how close he came to grabbing the camera. Dodged a bullet on that one.

1 comment:

Grandma Jan said...

you are right! oh the little blue man! what a doll! Love.