Thursday, March 26, 2009

sewing inspirations, quilty aspirations

I found these quilts on film in the fridge. I can't believe how much I love them. I've been drooling over her website all day. I think I love all the white she uses which I think makes the colors pop out more and it just has a cleaner simpler feel to it. I also love how the backs are never solid. Its typically a simpler pieced back. She also pieces her binding which I think is gorgeous. I seriously recommend you go to her site and go through her quilts. I feel inspired.



5 comments:

Jess said...

Funny. I think we were looking at each others blogs at the same time. I just have to tell you that your blog is one of my favorites because I really really want to start sewing and quiltingand stuff and since you seem to be...well, obsessed with it I can get on and get ideas from you! Keep up the good work :)

Lori said...

Those are gorgeous! Quilting is in my future for sure...distant future, but still...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for linking to my blog, and thanks for all the kind words about my quilts!

tracyp said...

I love those! I needed a good way to piece together the back of my SIL quilt when I make it and I think I just found out how I'll do it! Thanks!

erin said...

I love those quilts. I've been wanting to make a quilt, and in fact have had lots of ideas for different patterns, but I cannot seem to find the time. Someday...