Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Family pictures

We haven't had professional pictures taken of our family since July 2007. I mean don't get me wrong, we've taken thousands of pictures but i don't think we've had a single picture of everybody in our family since i was in the hospital with sam. not pretty. so when desi called me about taking pictures with andrea larsen for a fundraiser for five in training. i was really excited. i haven't gotten andrea's pictures yet but here are some of the ones we took ourself before and after the photo shoot.






ok so click on the link for five in training. even if you just go visit it, it gives their numbers a boost so hopefully they can get sponsors. i suggest though you read the story as to why they're doing this. its very touching and inspiring.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

You look so pretty and stylish in these pictures!

Robyn said...

I just read that and it sounds like I'm shocked. I'm not.