Sunday, October 14, 2012

Fall is my favorite

i love a good corn maze, pu mpkin patch, bouncy house, hayride, tractor race, sandbox, sandbox filled with corn kernels, petting zoo, pumpkin launch, farm slide, family day.  i thank you oakes farm.
 we went with our good friends the ritters.  sienna and same are best friends but be afraid of their activities when they are together.  kylie was in jacksons preschool class for 2 years and now they're in the same kindergarten class.








 me and holly.  you know what struck me as i took this picture.  i almost never take pictures of me and other adults.  me and holly are good friends and have been for a while but this is our first picture together.  i have zero pictures with any of my friends.  it makes me want to set a goal.



2 comments:

Emily said...

You look so beautiful Natalie and I agree we all need to take pictures with our friends! Love ya! Em

Robyn said...

We've got to find a pumpkin patch. Hoping to find one anywhere near as fun. I love fall, too! You all look so happy and cute.