Monday, March 16, 2009

Maybe its the news, maybe its my friends' successes, I'm not sure but I'm feeling a strong need to learn how to save money the coupon way. I've had bad experiences before, leaving the store feeling dumb with my stack of printable coupons (I had printed like 30) but only bought one bottle of honey. I have recently been re-inspired. I just subscribed to my local paper. This is what my desk looked like during naptime. Notice the open 1/2 gallon ice cream. Chocolate is how I deal with stress. I'm terrified of getting burned again. If people have great advice as to how to get started and conquer fears let me know. Special thanks to Robyn and Jeni for their inspiration. Now wish me luck!

2 comments:

Robyn said...

I'm so proud of your efforts! Give it time (like 2 months) of clipping and learning the system and you'll be saving big in no time! Today I spent 38 dollars on 91 dollars worth of stuff at the grocery store. Things like 10 boxes of cereal (storage), two things of ice cream and two gallons of milk. Plus, lots, lots more. It can happen!

Unknown said...

I'll help inspire you with coupons if you help inspire me to make some of those cute bags you make!!