So I wasn't going to post this. It's kinda embarrassing how much time I manage to squeeze in to sew. Here are my excuses.
1. I'm project oriented not detail oriented so none of these things look fabulous up close. only from a distance.
2. My husband often works late and long hours.
3. I'm not much of a TV person, especially if Brent isn't around.
4. Jackson is an amazing sleeper. 12-13 hr. nights plus a 1-2 hour nap.
5. Jackson has started enjoying movies more. I really try not to sew while he's up but I'm not perfect and its easier to get things done like cleaning now because he can play by himself better than he used to. So I kinda feel guilty about his one now that I put it in writing.
6. I only have one baby. So y'all pray that we'll have another so my sewing machine can rest again.