Monday, August 9, 2010

6 years ago

we got engaged at Hilton Head. It was special. We took a walk Sunday night on the beach, August 1st, and he proposed.




6 years later Brent was without a wedding ring. He lost it sometime this year. If I was Robyn or Cheyenne or Siobhan I could tell a really romantic story touching your emotions making you laugh and cry, but I can't. I'm not a story-teller. I will tell you though I surprised Brent this trip with a new wedding ring that I gave him while walking on the beach Sunday night, August 1st. It was really special to me and made me all kinds of emotional like only I can get. I don't have a picture of the ring cause like I mentioned before, I didn't take any pictures.

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

You're so sweet. I love that you did that, how perfect! Also, I love those pictures of you guys, the one where you are in the black and white shirt is super cute. Anyways, I'm glad you guys had fun at the beach!

Jeni said...

I love the pictures of you guys in the surf. Who took those for you? So sweet! Happy six years! It's comin' on up for us!

tracyp said...

Nat! How awesome! and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pictures of y'all in the surf... if I ever take a vacation to the water again.... I'm so stealing that...

Happy Anniversary of your engagement!!

your mom said...

Why didn't you ask me for Dad's? He has 2 or 3 that he won't wear.

The Quayles said...

So sweet, and thoughtful! Loved the pictures, loved the posts! We need to get together!